Marek is a member of the British Dental Association (BDA), Association of Dental Implantologists (ADI) ,Association of Facial Aesthetics (AFA) and a full member of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry(BACD). GDC No. 60625
Marek qualified from Birmingham University in 1985 and started working in Solihull in 1986. Marek is married to Sara (practice manager) and they have three sons.
Marek offers a full range of dental treatments including;
- Advanced Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Mareks' special dental interests are;
- Placing Dental Implants. Implants are a permanent solution for a missing tooth. There are two stages involved, firstly a titanium implant replaces the tooth root and then a restorative crown can be built on top of it. Marek has trained to place the titanium implants in the surgery.
- Invisible Braces, clear braces.
- Fixed Braces
- Cerecs. These are computer generated inlays or veneers that are milled at the chair side whilst you wait.
- Facial rejuvenation. Marek treats fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead and mouth with injectable muscle relaxants and fillers.
- Cosmetic composite bonding.
Where appropriate, referrals to specialists can be made.
"The only Denplan Excel accredited dental practice in
Solihull; providing affordable, high quality dental treatments in a
professional, friendly and family orientated environment. Enjoy the relaxing
surroundings whilst having your cosmetic dental treatments such as Veneers,
Implants, tooth whitening, crowns, composite bonding, orthodontics, clear braces
Blossomfield Complete Dental Care, 284/286 Blossomfield Rd, Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands, B91 1TH.
Tel; 0121 711 6939 Fax;0121 705 9355 www.blossomfielddental.co.uk